Terms and Conditions of Booking
Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions of your stay at Atholl Guest House.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- A booking is confirmed once proof of payment has been received.
- Payment must be either via EFT or cash. We do not have credit card facilities.
- Invoices (for business purposes) are available on request.
- Guests are requested to check that booking details are correct and to contact us if there are any changes.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the arrival date will result in a 100% cancellation fee unless the room can be filled.
- Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the arrival date will result in a 50% cancellation fee unless the room can be filled.
- Early departures or “no shows” will be liable for the full cost of the stay. No refunds will be given for any “unused” nights, and nights cannot be held “in credit” to be used at a later stage.
- On receipt of a written instruction to cancel a reservation, Atholl Guest House will refund the applicable amount, within 5 working days.
Arrival & Departure
- Guests are requested to vacate their rooms by 10:00 on the day of departure. Bags may be left at Atholl Guest House on departure day by arrangement.
- Guests are requested to check in after 14:00 and before 19:00. Guests wishing to arrive outside of this time are requested to make arrangements before 17:00 on arrival day.
- Guests are not permitted to entertain non-resident guests on our property without prior authorisation from management.
- There is no curfew, however common decency is expected when returning late and walking past other rooms.
- We reserve our right to evict guests for anti-social behaviour. Illicit and non-prescription drugs are strictly prohibited, as is the excessive consumption of alcohol.
- The guesthouse is a strictly no smoking area. Guests found smoking in their rooms will be asked to settle their bill and leave immediately regardless of the time. Guests are permitted to smoke outside and are requested to dispose of their ash and cigarette butts in ashtrays available.
- Right of admission is reserved.
- The owners, operators, management, agents and staff of Atholl Guest House accept no responsibility for loss, injury, damage or death to guests or their property, whether through negligence or otherwise.